This workshop (Jointly by CenEA and cemmap) aims at covering topics in microeconomic theory and microeconomic applications and will particularly welcome studies in the following fields:
- Education, welfare and labour market policies
- Early intervention studies and long-run consequences
- Structural models of education and labour market
- Microeconomic studies based on natural experiments
- Incentives and mechanism design
- Collective decisions and networks
- Information and communication
- Nexus between experiments and theory
The organiser of this event is Michał Myck, Director of the Centre for Economic Analysis, CenEA.
Please visit CenEA website for full event details (you can also submit a paper here – see the call for Papers for further details).
To book a place, please email email@example.com.
Applications for the workshop are open on the CenEA website and the deadline for submissions is 04.04.2014.
In 2012 CenEA initiated the “Keynote Lecture Series in Honour of Leonid Hurwicz” as part of the WIEM conference. We are very happy to announce that the 2014 lecture will be given by prof. David Figlio (Northwestern University).
The 2014 Hurwicz keynote address will be held in the afternoon of 10 July, and will also be the opening event for the WIEM Conference 2014.