This workshop will explore the impact of measurement error and methods for overcoming measurement error bias. Speakers will report new findings covering a range of survey-based applications, including physical and mental health, human capital, consumption, subjective expectations.
- Christopher Bollinger, Kentucky
- Adeline Delavande, Lisboa / RAND
- Maarten Lindeboom, Tinbergen / Free University / Virginia
- Charles Manski, Northwestern
- Mario Padula, Universita Ca’Foscari di Venezia
- John Pepper, Virginia
- Stephen Pudney, ISER.