For further information about this event or to book your place, please contact Pilar Calvo Alvarez: email@example.com.
- Raicho Bojilov (Ecole Polytechnique): "Multivariate Matching"
- Carlos Carillo-Tudela (Essex)
- Jeremy Fox (Michigan): "Unobserved Heterogeneity in Matching Games"
- Brent Hickman (Chicago): "Pre-college Human Capital Investment and Affirmative Action: A Structural Policy Analysis of US College Admissions"
- John Knowles (Southampton): "Dynamic Squeezing: Marriage and Fertility in France After World War One"
- Rasmus Lentz (Wisconsin): "Optimal Wage-Tenure Contracts Without Search Intensity Commitment"
- Konrad Menzel (NYU): “Large Matching Markets as Two-Sided Demand Systems”
Presentations by PhD students:
- Maximiliano Dvorkin (Yale): "Sectoral Shocks, Reallocation and Unemployment in Competitive Labor Markets"
- Marion Goussé (Sciences Po): "Marriage Market and Intra-Household Allocation"
- Michael Graber (UCL)
- Ran Gu (UCL): "The Dynamics of Worker Flows with Endogenous Labor Force Participation"
- Thibaut Lamadon (UCL)
- Ilse Lindenlaub (EUI): "Sorting Multidimensional Types"
- Markus Riegler (LSE): "Multi-Worker Firms and Size Adjustment Costs”