The purpose of this one-day workshop is to exchange ideas on the utility of biomarkers in social science research, and to discuss priorities for future data collection. The morning will be given over to presentations of social science research using biomarkers. The afternoon session will involve presentations and discussions around current and future data collection. This workshop is part of the ESRC National Centre for Research Methods (NCRM) funded project “Novel measurement methods for understanding economic behaviour”.
- Professor Melanie Bartley, UCL
- Professor Nick Buck, ISER, Essex
- Dr Hilary Cronin, Trinity College Dublin
- Professor Hendrik Juerges, Mannheim
- Professor Moshe Szyf, McGill
- Professor James Nazroo, Manchester
- Professor Andrew Steptoe, UCL