From the 9-10 November 2018, the Centre for Econometrics at Northwestern University is hosting a conference on Incomplete Models co-sponsored by the Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice (CeMMAP) at University College London.
- Aureo de Paula, University College London
- Alfred Galichon, New York University
- Marc Henry, Pennsylvania State University
- Stefan Hoderelein, Boston College
- Joseph Hotz, Duke University
- Hiroaki Kaido, Boston University
- Simon Lee, Columbia University
- Natalia Lazzati, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Tong Li, Vanderbilt University
- Francesca Molinari, Cornell University
- David Pacini, University of Bristol, UK
- Alexandre Poirier, Georgetown University
- Adam Rosen, Duke University
- Jörg Stoye, Cornell University
Please click here for the preliminary programme.