You can join the IFS as an individual or corporate member, the details of which are outlined below. In addition to membership we also offer a publications package for those organisations only interested in receiving IFS online and print publications.
Individual members receive these benefits:
Download a membership form or contact us on 020 7291 4800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your name and address and how you would like to pay.
Corporate Membership of the IFS provides your organisation with:
- Insight into public policy issues including bespoke private presentations.
- Behind the scenes access to public policy debate.
- Profile as an organisation with input into the policy debate.
All of this will help your organisation to contribute to policymakers' understanding.
For more information please see our corporate membership leaflet, or contact us on 020 7291 4800 or by email at email@example.com.
See a list of current corporate members and institutional subscribers.
Click here to see the 2017 programme of events. These round-table events are exclusive to IFS corporate members.
Corporate publications package
- Access to the Institute's quaterly Journal Fiscal Studies
- Hard copies of all IFS printed publications
Annual Membership Rates
- Individual Membership - £50
- Partnerships and Companies - IFS has two corporate membership packages: see our leaflet for details.
- Publications package - £550.00
For more details please contact Bonnie Brimstone at IFS.
Please note: Members should abide by the code of conduct.